Sail with the experts!
The Sailing Bible is the complete, user-friendly, hands-on manual packed with detailed step-by-step diagrams, lively action photos, and helpful advice on getting the most out of your sailing at whatever level. Whether you are a dinghy or yacht sailor just learning the basics or wanting tips on sailing with the best, this is the book that will give you all the answers you are looking for.
It's all in here!
- Dinghies and yachts
- Cruising and racing
- Launching, helming, trapezing, and capsizing
- Racing techniques and tactics
- Buoyage, tides, charts and navigation
- Anchoring and marina berthing
- Knots, ropes and flags
- Boat etiquette and seamanship
- Rules of the road, safety and emergencies
- Boat maintenance and repair
- and much more...
The Sailing Bible is an ideal companion to enjoyable sailing whether in a dinghy or a yacht.