Do they call menopause "the change" because . . .
- You have to change shirts three times a day-after you've sweat through them?
- You have to change addresses, just to avoid all that mail from the AARP?
- You have to change your diet to nothing but milk and broccoli-just to get your RDA of calcium?
With hot flashes, mood swings, and night sweats (oh, my!), menopause might not be your favorite
phase of life. However, bestselling author Joanne Kimes is here to provide relief as welcome as hand-held fans and sweat-free sheets. In her signature, no-holds-barred style, Kimes dishes on:
- Dealing with a rollercoaster of emotions
- Anecdotes, remedies, and gentle tips to help you cope with all the physical changes you're facing
- How to enjoy menopausal sex
Menopause brings about a whirlwind of emotional and physical transformations. Menopause Sucks
gives you all the info-and belly laughs-you need to cool down during this hot change of life.
Joanne Kimes has authored or coauthored ten Sucks titles and has written for a number of children's and comedy television shows. She and her husband have one daughter and live in Studio City, CA. Visit her Web site at www.sucksandthecity.com.
Elaine Ambrose is the author of more than 100 magazine articles and four books. She is the co-founder of Mill Park Publishing in Eagle, ID, and has two grown children. Visit her web site at www.elaineambrose.com.
Carolyn Chambers Clark, ARNP, Ed.D. is an advanced registered nurse practitioner with a doctorate in education from Columbia University, the founder of the Wellness Institute, and a board-certified holistic practitioner. She is an editor at MenopauseBellaOnline.com and the author of Living Well With Menopause: What Your Doctor Doesn't Tell You . . . That You Need to Know. She lives in Englewood, FL.