The Ultimate Guide to Living with a Happy, Healthy Dog
Brimming with practical tips and techniques, "A Member of the Family" addresses the most common issues and questions that emerge over the course of a person's lifetime relationship with a dog, explaining what it takes to be a good dog owner.
From the #1 "New York Times" bestselling author of "Cesar's Way" and "Be the Pack Leader "comes the ultimate guide for living together with a healthy, happy dog. In "A Member of the Family," Cesar Millan coaches you on everything you need to know about raising a dog-from the moment you first think about getting a dog-including information on:
- Selecting the right breed for your family's lifestyle
- Establishing-and enforcing-household rules from day one
- What to look for in a veterinarian
- Proper nutrition
- Familiarizing a dog with another pet in the family
- Setting up exercise, discipline, and affection plans for your family and your dog
- Introducing your dog to a new significant other or baby
Packed with practical tips and techniques-plus advice from the unique perspectives of Cesar's wife and sons-"A Member of the Family "addresses the most common issues and questions for dog owners."