Starting with the inception of an education program and progressing through its development, implementation, delivery, and evaluation, Managing an Information Security and Privacy Awareness and Training Program, Second Edition provides authoritative coverage of nearly everything needed to create an effective training program that is compliant with applicable laws, regulations, and policies. Written by Rebecca Herold, a well-respected information security and privacy expert named one of the "Best Privacy Advisers in the World" multiple times by Computerworld magazine as well as a "Top 13 Influencer in IT Security" by IT Security Magazine, the text supplies a proven framework for creating an awareness and training program. It also:
- Lists the laws and associated excerpts of the specific passages that require training and awareness
- Contains a plethora of forms, examples, and samples in the book’s 22 appendices
- Highlights common mistakes that many organizations make
- Directs readers to additional resources for more specialized information
- Includes 250 awareness activities ideas and 42 helpful tips for trainers
Complete with case studies and examples from a range of businesses and industries, this all-in-one resource provides the holistic and practical understanding needed to identify and implement the training and awareness methods best suited to, and most effective for, your organization.