Unlock the power of Adobe Flash and bring stunning animations to life onscreen. It's easy with Flash CS5: The Missing Manual. You'll start creating animations in the first chapter, and learn to produce effective, well-planned visuals that get your message across. This entertaining edition includes a complete primer on animation, a guided tour of the program's tools, new illustrations, and lots of details on working with video.
Every chapter in this book provides step-by-step Flash tutorials. Beginners will learn to use the software in no time, and experienced Flash designers will improve their skills.
- Learn to draw objects, animate them, and integrate your own audio and video files
- Add interactivity, and use special effects, morphing, and much more
- Use Adobe AIR to create full-blown, desktop applications with Flash
- Check your work with the book's online example files and completed animations
- Discover new Flash toolkits and features such as Frameless Animation
- Learn how to automate your drawings and animations with ActionScript 3.0
With this book, you can get started with Flash CS5 with little or no programming experience. You'll learn in jargon-free English exactly what you need to know to use Flash effectively, while avoiding common pitfalls right from the start.