Do you know German already and want to go a stage further? If you’re planning a visit to Germany, need to brush up your German for work, or are simply doing a course, Colloquial German 2 is the ideal way to refresh your knowledge of the language and to extend your skills.
Colloquial German 2 is designed to help those involved in self-study; structured to give you the opportunity to listen to and read lots of modern, everyday German. It has also been developed to work systematically on reinforcing and extending your grasp of German grammar and vocabulary.
Key features of Colloquial German 2 include:
- revision material to help consolidate and build up your basics
- a wide range of contemporary authentic documents, both written and audio
- lots of spoken and written exercises in each unit
- highlighted key structures and phrases, a grammar reference and detailed answer keys
- supplementary exercises and German language web-links at www.routledgelanguages.com/sites/german
This pack contains the paperback and 120 minutes of audio material recorded on CDs. These complement the book and will be invaluable in helping you develop your listening, comprehension and speaking skills.